Description de l'offre
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Working city ： Shanghai in China/ Seoul in Korea/ Tokyo in Japan / Melbourne in Australia
· Lead with Local and Regional SC team the deployment & implementation of Quality Standards relative to logistics operations (Transport, warehousing, preparation,…) within Royal Canin distribution network based on the Distribution Quality Management (DQM) standard and its related activities (Audits, risk assessment, performance review, …).
· Lead with local and Regional team the deployment & implementation of Quality standards relating to EMQM Secondary Co-packing activities (Audits, risk assessment, performance review, …) operated within the Region
· Support initiatives within distribution to strengthen our traceability and Hold and Release capability through audits, mock exercises, best practices sharing, advices and supporting projects deployment.
· Participate to the selection of the new logistics services providers or Secondary copackers performing a Q&FS pre-assessment and giving a Q&FS GO / NO GO before the signature of the contract.
· Co-pilot a continuous improvement action plan to target a full alignment on DQM standard within market distribution network.
· Train local Supply Chain team on Quality in Distribution and Secondary Copacking relevant subjects
· Generate and follow up KPI data in order to evaluate the system performance and participate to the Regional management review or other performance reviews within the Region.
· Support local and Regional teams on specific areas of QMP deployment if required to and on Pest Control initiatives.
· Share with Regional Supply Chain Manager or expert to agree on deployment roadmap for any new project, ease deployment and provide Q&FS guidelines
· Report to RC / Mars Global QFS team the status of compliance of the applicable QFS Standards
· As part of the QiD community share experience with the other members in order to improve ways of working
Experience & Qualifications
· Knowledge of quality and Food Safety management system
· Experience of auditing (internal and external) is required, an external auditing certification is an advantage
· Knowledge of RC distribution standards, procedures and governance rules
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years in QFS or Supply chain experience
· Organization & Time management skills
· An ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Leadership & management skills
· A fluent English (reading, writing and speaking)
· Being comfortable in one the following languages (Chinese, Korean or Japanese) will be an advantage
Note: This is a 2year mission so far (high chance to become a long term role)
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.