4* Digital Content & Promotions
Are you an expert of what you do and want a role where you can put all your knowledge into practice every day, partnering with the local business units and global teams? We give you the opportunity to do this in a value driven company where you will develop yourself together with the organization every day.
At Mars, your tomorrow starts today.
A day in the life of an Associate
As part of the Demand team the 4* Digital Content & Promotion will Support the activation team to deploy best in class standard digital content & work on digital campaigns to achieve high and quality share of voice online with the best investment efficiency.
Examples of essential duties and responsibilities
· Cross-segment dCommerce Content Strategy & execution
· Digital activation acceleration outside d-com
· Deliver against our EU Content Strategy
· Execute the Perfect Digital Store implementation as per plan on customer’s websites and be responsible for creation and deployment of online lead indicators
· Together with Digital Category define also content strategy milestones
· Own and manage of the content creation work with the Agencies, manage the budget
· Manage multiple stakeholders to assist in delivering best in class online presence, e.g. agencies, customer teams, briefing the innovation managers etc.
· In charge of developing, consolidating and deploying a set of dCom specific brand assets for all Innovation/renovation launches
· Long-term vision in context of other platforms: relation to BrandBank, automation of master data in SAP, integration of other segments;
· CE Salsify support, update and training with Salsify team
· Customer Media Campaigns Expertise: building the full marketing activation plan in each account together with eKAM with the aim to build the best promo onsite presence
· Leading Perfect Digital Activation: In alignment with global dCom strategy, launch PDA with the biggest customers;
· Coordination with other Teams & Agencies
· Manage the creative process with Mars agencies for online customer-specific activations – either national activations adjusted for eRetailers (e.g. WAD) or dCom specific activations (e.g. Black Friday).
This is a permanent role starting from 1st of December reporting to the Activation Lead of the CE Cluster.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for you who are problem solver with a drive for results, who value your own integrity and the trust your colleagues put in you. We see that you have a high learning agility to learn new tasks, building on the current expertise to create a healthy business growth.
· University degree
· Min 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
· Additional Demand and Sales experience preferred
· Fluent in English Language
Key competences to be successful in this role include:
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Action Orientation
Working life here is never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach at Mars and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars a special place to work. The role will be based either at Mars office in Prague, Bucharest or Budapest. Associate will be placed on local contract and Mars does not provide relocation support.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. Mars markets a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in our associate’s potential and development. Contact us and we will tell you more. You can also visit www.mars.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Job Segment: ERP, Social Media, Outside Sales, SAP, Content Strategy, Technology, Marketing, Sales