The trainee position is at the Cluster Revenue Management Office covering all Parisian Marriott hotels.
The position involves two (2) key aspects:
1. Discovering and participating in all daily tasks of the revenue team that imply:
· Running daily and weekly reports in order to support the revenue managers in their tasks
· Doing weekly & monthly analysis on various subject and market segments to support the analysis team
· Preparation of sales strategy meeting to help revenue managers, and give recommendations to the hotels to maximize revenue
· Introduction Inventory Management, Forecasting and Pricing strategies.
· Audits on several subjects such as channel parity, system setup and promotions
2. Participating on special projects to develop specified analysis tools and studies coordinated by the analysis team
These two aspects of the position will allow the trainee to develop skills on the full functionality of a cluster set up in revenue management, the techniques and the different tools of optimization needed to integrate successful revenue management within Marriott