Description de l'offre
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests' well-being, and we're energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you're someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
To perform and offer guests a wide range of Body & Skincare treatments as required as well as meet required retail targets, whilst maintaining the quality and standards of the Westin Cape Town Hotel in accordance with Marriott International Policies and Procedures within a pressurized environment.
Required Experience & Qualifications
· At least 2 years' experience as a therapist within a spa & wellness environment
· In possession of a suitably recognised & relevant qualification in Body & Skincare (Beauty Therapy/Somatology)
· Professional and diplomatic disposition
· Effective communication, interpersonal skills as well as an enthusiastic personality
· Good problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills
· Guest centric and retail focused
· Ability to work within a pressurized environment
· Ability to use Initiative and be proactive and self-driven
· Ability to work without supervision and within a team
· Attention to detail pertaining to area of responsibility
· Preference will be given to South African citizens
· Deliver a variety of spa body treatments, massages, facials and waxing in a safe and comfortable manner.
· Maintain a sanitary workstation and ensure strict standards of sanitation and sterilization procedures.
· Required to work rostered shifts and irregular hours as per operational requirements
· Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as per company standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.