Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
A pinnacle of perfection, set within the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina. Grosvenor House Dubai is a landmark of prestige and a symbol of refinement. It is a home for culture, creative excellence, and a collector of lasting impressions.
Grosvenor House is a name steeped in excellence and combines luxurious standards with futuristic flair. A guardian of tradition, perfectly refined. The Grosvenor House prides itself on its impeccable service, built on the legendary hospitality of Arabia. Every wish expressed is met with equal measures of priority, discretion and charm.
Located close to the city center within easy reach of business and leisure facilities, the Grosvenor House is the ideal location for business, leisure or for it your home.
Key Position Requirement:
· Must have a strong Mediterranean and Asian Fusion cuisine experience
· Must have at least 2 - 4 years in a similar role in a 5 star international environment.
· Background in a busy kitchen is essential.
· Must have experience in managing a large brigade of different nationalities
· Must set a high standard delivery of service and continuously maintain the food cost level assigned in accordance to a high guest satisfaction index set by the hotel
· Ensure the quality preparation of all menu items.
· Must understand the fundamentals of food and labor cost controls.
· Ensure the proper handling / storage of all food items in accordance with hotel standards and sanitation/health regulations
· Must have good organizational skills, menu creativity, capable to work in a multicultural environment, good computer skills and ordering system
· Must have knowledge of HACCP and Food safety standard
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.