Description de l'offre
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.
· Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures
· Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily
· Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
· Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
· Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention
· Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
· Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc
· Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
· Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills
· Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
· Reports directly to the Food & Beverage Manager
· Diploma holder in Culinary, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related disciplines
· 3 to 5 years experience in culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area
Local package will be offered to the right candidate
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.