Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
We offer guests an experience that is memorable and unique; one that travels with them through the entire guest journey. From their initial interactions with us on social media channels through their time in our hotel and bar, you will help our guests truly experience what our brand is all about. Whether you are guiding property tours showcasing our innovative technology, managing the hotel's presence on social media channels, or driving local sales through social media content for the Food and Beverage outlets, as a Social Media Manager, you will use your knowledge of the local market and influencers to connect with our guests and the local community to create hotel and brand awareness, grow reach, and drive engagement.
Education and Experience
• 2 year degree from an accredited university in Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing, Journalism, or related professional area; 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, or Social Media.
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing, Journalism, or related professional area; 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, or Social Media.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Channel Messaging & Activation
• Meets with leadership to identify content for appropriate messaging needs.
• Controls day-to-day messaging of select social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Gains approval, schedules and publishes.
• Manages and updates all social presences (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) of the hotel or outlets utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
Develop and Maintaining Social Media Strategy
• Creates and maintains social media content calendar (supporting the Brand's Social Playbook guidelines), for the hotel and applicable outlets.
• Engages and activates local community.
• Performs social media canvasing to create sales lead generation for outlets.
• Participates in social listening across social channels (e.g., Trip Advisor, Online Travel Agencies) and creates appropriate responses to these reviews.
• Monitors community feedback in real-time, drives regular engagement with public interaction for the hotel's official social presences (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Develops and sources unique hotel and destination content (posts, photos, videos, infographics); sources and leverages quality User Generated Content in social amplification efforts and ensures usage rights for all materials.
• Verifies brand positioning and voice is fully adhered and activated at the property level.
• Maintains current knowledge of all Marriott Social Media Policies and Procedures to verify compliance.
• Produces written communication with internal and external customers requiring a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
• Establishes long-range objectives for hotel's online presence and specifies the strategies and actions necessary to achieve them.
• Incorporates Social Strategy into the property marketing plans in support of the hotel's sales strategy.
• Verifies corporate, cluster and/or regional marketing programs are pulled through at the property level.
• Manages and coordinates paid social media marketing campaigns, and partners with external agencies to design and execute unique media content.
• Monitors industry trends, tools and applications to stay current.
• Produces and distributes monthly analytics report, share key drivers of positive or negative trends, and tracks progress.
• Verifies marketing communications support regional, market, and hotel business objectives and goals
• Verifies adherence to Corporate Advertising and Marketing Communications standards, brand standards, and format guidelines
Social Media Event Conceptualization and Activation
• Identifies partnerships with local social influencers (e.g., bloggers, columnists) that return social media value (e.g., likes, clicks, shares).
• Generate buzzworthy ideas for hotel events based on knowledge of the local market and brand target quest.
• Creates and implements contest, sweepstakes, and other user engagement tactics.
Building and Maintaining Relationships
• Partners with leadership to proactively review, define and align social marketing agenda.
• Supervises and coaches associates who have been nominated as social media champions for their departments.
• Develops strong working relationships with outside vendors to ensure quality, cost effective creative executions
• Supports execution and fulfillment of projects as outlined on marketing communications plans
• Provides guided tours of hotel, focused on innovative design and technology
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Manages group or interpersonal conflict.
• Manages time and possesses organizational skills.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision-making and follow up.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.