The Site Support Specialist - Business Analysis Support is responsible for supporting the department operations as part of the organization's administrative team. Provide a variety of support to the sites to include but not limited to @Center scheduling support, filling overtime and downtime, and other miscellaneous tasks as needed including restocking break rooms, running errands and more. This position will lead tactical initiatives which support department programs. Success in this position is accomplished through an understanding of business operations, existing training programs and Marriott's protocol. In addition, the Project Specialist must have the skills to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time, meet deadlines and exhibit strong communication skills. This position also is responsible for the analytic efforts of the Asia-Pacific contact centers performance and metrics reports. This includes supporting business process improvement efforts including projects to enhance productivity, and efficiency.
This position will also have a primary responsibility for report writing and analysis, including data validation. This important role requires a thorough, detailed, creative, diligent, and sharp analytical candidate.
The candidate will be responsible for both conceiving and writing necessary reports, and also will be responsible for analyzing the report results in order to identify trends and relevant details associated with the data. Acting as the primary point of contact on day‐to‐day business issues, data questions, report queries etc, the candidate will understand, evaluate, comprehend any requests and work closely with internal staff to resolve the issue or perform the analysis in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report Generation
· Examines and evaluates purpose and content of business reports to develop new, or improve existing, format, use, and control.
· Reviews reports to determine basic characteristics, such as origin and report flow, format, frequency, distribution, and purpose or function of report.
· Confers with persons originating, handling, processing, or receiving reports to identify problems and to gather suggestions for improvements.
· Recommends the establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
· Understands and comprehends new system changes as they affect data, reports, and reporting systems
· Participate in project‐oriented data validation efforts
· Participate in application validation and QA efforts as they pertain to reporting, data, metrics, and report creation and execution
· Design, build, and implement new report formats and layouts on a customized basis.
‐ Report Analysis
· Prepare reports and provide analysis for trends and performance.
· Extract existing data to manipulate/calculate/format into presentable reports, charts, and graphs.
· Analyze data and reporting solutions to understand business impact, correlations/discrepancies, and propose changes/alternate solutions.
· Build reporting solutions based on both existing and new requirements, prototypes, models, and delivery methods.
· Perform ad hoc analytical requests and research projects for internal parties. Special projects as assigned by management.
- Business Needs of Internal Customers
· A proactive approach to meeting business needs and improving levels of service where possible
· Understand needs of internal customers and reconcile these with system and database protocols
· Interface with team members to define report deliverables, issues, questions, needs, trends, and timing
· Acquire knowledge of report issues impacting their business, and work with internal staff to deliver solutions aimed at solving those issues
· Work with leadership team to deliver ad hoc business critical information for decision making
· Assist in preparation of presentations
- Policies and Procedures
· Research questions and problems; refer complex issues to supervisor.
· Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Customer Relations
· Address customers' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
· Actively listen and respond positively to customers' questions, concerns, and requests of others.
· Assist other employees to ensure proper project and program coverage and service.
Ideal candidate profile
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
As a Site Support Specialist - Business Analysis Support, the successful candidate will have basic familiarity with:
· Knowledge of data warehousing and data management practices
· Knowledge of CCC's business model and relationships between key metrics data
· Experience in writing reports using the right tools, working with data to create reports
· Ability to listen and convey messages in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner using the appropriate communication medium
· Demonstrated ability presenting to small work groups on both technical and functional requirements
· Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and team
· Comfortable challenging peers in a healthy, constructive way
· The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Problem solving ability to analyze and challenge conventional thought processes and use experience and/or intuition to suggest pragmatic solutions
· Demonstrate a flexible mindset by adapting to and helping drive change
· Committed to taking responsibility and ownership for agreed actions and delivery. Demonstrating a positive attitude
· Advanced knowledge with Excel and other data analysis software
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, and excellent data analytic skills
· Ability to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple demands and competing priorities
· Ability to thrive under production pressure and deadlines
· Strong communication (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self‐ motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
· Minimum 2 years experience in a similar analysis role
· Practical work experience in a contact center environment will be helpful