Description de l'offre
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 meeting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic colleague! Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam and are you interested in a position at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel? Read the information below and get excited to apply!
Please note that this position is available as of September 2018
What are your responsibilities?
· Preventive maintenance of mechanical equipment
· Replacing or repairing anything needed in the hotel
· Preventive and corrective maintenance activities on hotel equipment and tools
· Plumbing and mechanical works
· Ensuring that the hotel meets health and safety requirements
What makes you the perfect fit?
To be eligible for this position:
· You need to have the ability to read and interpret Dutch documents;
· You need to speak English;
· You have previous experience in mechanics, plumbing, air-conditioning and electronics;
· You have worked in a hotel before;
· You are willing to work mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
What do you get in return?
The Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary & a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal and depending on your performance you will get a salary increase. Furthermore we offer:
· A full-time contract of 38 hours;
· A professional environment to work in;
· Personal coaching & training to support you in your day-to-day job;
· Career possibilities within Marriott International;
· Special discounted rates for 6000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
· A TakeCare program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
· We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings.
For more information about the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel please have a look on our website; www.amsterdammarriott.com .
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.