Description de l'offre
A Security Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Supervisor, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Supervisor is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises and the oversight of the Security Team. Specifically, the Security Supervisor will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
· Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises
· Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and Company requirements
· Recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems
· Review, quickly and thoroughly, any incidents with the intention of preventing re-occurrences
· Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
· Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team
What are we looking for?
A Security Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
· Experience in planning, organizing, and enforcing security systems
· Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
· Excellent personal presentation
· Previous training experience with relevant qualifications, preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry