Description de l'offre
Here's To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International's 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world's leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Sales Manager (Proactive Team).
It's a powerful feeling, to belong. It's finishing each other's thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It's that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It's working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you'll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
· Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing group/catering-related opportunities.
· Manages group/catering opportunities not handled by the Event Booking Center.
· Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
· Achieves personal and team related revenue goals.
· Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
· Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
· Provide service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of the company.
· University graduate in Hotel Management or similar discipline
· Minimum 2 to 3-year corporate sales experience in 5 star hotels
· Responsible for soliciting MICE leads or pure catering lead for the
· Hotel, acquire new corporate accounts and service hotel's key corporate accounts
· Responsible for achieving transient & group revenue goals
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.