Description de l'offre
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York's Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Managing Sales Activities
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
• Gains understanding of the location's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.