Description de l'offre
Amazon Business Seller Recruiting
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Manager for our seller sales team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of account reps responsible for recruiting and assisting small- to medium-sized businesses to sell their products to Amazon Business customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and ongoing performance management of individuals within the assigned territory to achieve core deliverables including aggressive account acquisition, selection, and revenue goals. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for creating strategy for the assigned sales territory, including determining target accounts and categories, building relationships with internal stakeholders and external influencers to generate business and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. This individual will also be expected to report on progress through regular business reviews involving both verbal and written presentation, incorporating pipeline management and forecasting and insights from past performance to inform forward-looking plans. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B—this is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing business and help shape the future!
About Amazon Business:
Amazon Business launched in 2015 and is serving millions of private- and public-sector organizations in eight countries. These organizations are choosing Amazon Business because it increases transparency into business spending and streamlines purchasing, with increased control. For more information, please visit amazon.com/business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer—Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
· Hiring, training, coaching & development, and performance management for a team of Account Representatives.
· Developing a clear understanding of selling to business customers on Amazon, along with the features and functionalities, to assist in constructing compelling value propositions, remove blockers, and foster sales enablement for the team.
· Meeting quarterly goals for new business acquisition, selection, and revenue targets, as well as key quality and operational metrics.
· Understanding and utilizing CRM and Analytics tools such as Salesforce.com and Tableau to track pertinent pipeline metrics and sales progress as well as developing forecast and activity prioritization to achieve quarterly goals.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the assigned sales territory.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the B2B and e-commerce industry and competitive landscape, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Be the voice of the customer internally to remove roadblocks, implement process improvements, and drive product innovation.
· Manage additional projects while maintaining current book of business, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 6+ years of sales experience and 3+ years of sales management experience in eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
· At least 3 years of business-to-business sales experience
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Demonstrated success in developing teams to exceed sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Relentless customer focus—innovating and insisting on high standards on our customers' behalf
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements