Description de l'offre
Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
* Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with nearly 58,000 employees and sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
For more information: www.safran-group.com and www.zodiacaerospace.com / Follow @Safran and @ZodiacAerospace on Twitter
Safran Cabin Services organization needs an experienced, motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to take an active role in our Americas sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. If you are competitive, financially motivated, autonomous but also a team player we’re excited to talk with you.
Summary of Duties:
· Proactively sell and promote aftermarket products and services on an identified customer portfolio
· Hunt and create and win business opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
· Prepare and negotiate bids and proposals in a timely manner based on customer requirements and in line with Safran Cabin Services aftermarket strategy
· Create customer intimacy by developing and fostering a large network of contacts
· Participate actively, along with front office, on the order management process and be the escalation point on past dues payments
· Report on business performance (sales, order intake, win-loss ratio, lost deal analysis)
· Feed our Marketing, Pricing, Programs, Operations and Engineering teams with regular customer and market intelligence as a way to impulse the definition of new product and services strategies to match customer needs
· Participate in events/shows promoting Safran Cabin Services products and services
Knowledge and Skills
· Computer skills with knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and PowerPoint presentations
· Knowledge of ERP systems (like Zodiac Cabin M3 computer system)
· Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM tools
· Basics of management control rules (profitability, contribution, margin, purchase price, etc.)
· Customer Service mindset
· Communication skills, written and oral
· Negotiation skills
· Team spirit
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mindset
· Creativity in elaborating new aftermarket strategies answering customer needs
Education and/or Experience:
· 5-10 years of relevant experience (Sales Manager, Customer account manager, marketing assistant)
· 5+ years of B2B sales Experience
· Excellent Negotiation skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. Bachelor’s preferred
· Traveling is required, 50%
· Does require fluent communication in English language.
· Employment Status is full-time
· Traveling is required, up to 2-weeks per month
· Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
· Relocation to another C&D facility may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
ID: DCIS - 12266