Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) business enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon's industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS business is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. This growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide support organization and the need for an experienced leader on that team to fill this new, high-profile position.
We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, and structured operations professional who is passionate about managing processes, working with systems, and creating reports for the AWS organization as Amazon grows its AWS business and expand its product mix. They will develop detailed revenue attainment and customer adoption plans, report progress against those plans to management and improve cross-organisational processes and systems and act 20% of his/her time as EA for the AWS Country Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
· Building lists of target contacts for campaigns using sources such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, etc.
· Use analytical skills to draw insight from data and improve the effectiveness of our campaigns and processes.
· Perform tasks which sees revenue flow to the correct territory e.g. reseller reports, unclaimed accounts.
· Prepare revenue reports per territory/sales rep and analyse gap plans.
· Take on additional duties as discovered to help advance our activities.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves and dive deep into undefined spaces and instill proper levels of structure and control. They will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will be experienced at working with applications to automate manual processes and will likely have:
· Experience in a role in a Sales Operations, Sales Management, or other related field.
· Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tool utilized for CRM, sales compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting, sales force automation, etc.
· Strong business-process design experience, written and verbal communication skills.