Description de l'offre
Posting Date Jan 21, 2021
Job Number 21006757
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Aloft Guangzhou Tianhe, No.365 Tianhe Bei Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
【 Job Responsibilities 】
· Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space
· Prepares and is accountable for sales strategy critiques
· Manages all revenue, profit, and demand data associated with rooms and function space
· Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis
· Manage room authorizations, rates and restrictions (e.g., group ceiling maintenance, forecast book maintenance, etc.)
· Manage function space authorizations, restrictions, and rental
· Utilize Marriott’s Revenue Mgt. systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximized
· Serve as an inventory and restriction expert to person performing the business evaluation and revenue analysis functions.
· Ensure that the hotel’s sales strategies are effectively implemented in the inventory systems
· Accountable for weekly rooms and function space forecasts
【 Technical Skills 】
· Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software, database management, analytical tools and data analysis.
· Detail oriented, strong mathematical skills
· Knowledge of operations research principles and concepts
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong communication / presentation skills (timely, concise updates to strategy, etc.)
· Good pricing analysis skills
· Strong knowledge of Marriott’s revenue management systems and inventory management systems
· Strong inventory knowledge of function space and sleeping rooms to include the impact of varied setup styles, function setup/tear down times, configuration of moveable walls, etc.
· Strong knowledge of revenue management concepts, tactics, and processes
· Strong deductive reasoning
· Strong organizational skills, good follow-through, ability to multi-task
· Experience with reservations systems
· Understands brand strategies and culture