Description de l'offre
1. Accounting education background in college or university.
2. Related hotel background is preferred.
3. Ensure that all incoming and outgoing merchandise is received or shipped as described in the policy and procedures manual.
4. Ability to act as a team leader of Receiving to ensure that the storerooms run smoothly and efficiently. Must be willing to accept responsibility of the storerooms.
5. Responsible for handling shipping tasks and procedures as required.
As a recognized leader in the global luxury hospitality industry, Fairmont is committed to a growth strategy that builds on our strong partnerships with owners and connects us with new development partners. In addition to groundbreaking design of new hotels, a particular strength of Fairmont is in repositioning historic hotels to achieve continued growth and success while embracing the future. We will open more than 20 hotels in the next four years, some to be icons of the future and many with existing Fairmont hotel owners. Each new property will leverage our brand’s global expertise in creating hotels that are situated in the heart of their destination, allowing us to connect with sophisticated travelers, delivering on our worldwide reputation as a gateway to unforgettable experiences.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Mandarin
Essential and optional requirements