Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more - worlds away from the stress of the day.
Ideal candidate profile
The Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Leisure Membership Sales Advisor to join our team.
· To support membership growth by using the sales process to ensure sales and income targets are achieved
· To generate excitement and passion for health and fitness to optimise all sales opportunities
· Conduct face-to-face sales appointments where you will build positive rapport with customers to sell a membership and get them started on the freedom member journey programme
· Contact all membership leads by phone where possible and also by email and text when required.
· Undertake regular competitor analysis and keep up-to-date with industry trends, identifying opportunities.
· Experience of sales
· Have a team orientated approach, able to work across any organisation boundaries while supporting of the work of colleagues.
· Award winning employer
· Competitive Salary
· Employee, Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels.
· Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts.
· Free meals on duty
· Free tailored uniforms and laundry service.
· Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year.
· Incremental holiday allowance based on service.
· Training and development programmes.
· Pension scheme.
· Flexible benefits to help outside of work including life assurance and access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life's challenges.
This is a 14 hour contract over 2 days.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.