Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
This position will help build and execute the Homes & Villas business in the continent by identifing, vetting, and performing due diligence on partners for Homes & Villas by Marriott (HVMI). To accomplish this, the role will support the Sr. Director and Director, Homes & Villas, International (HVMI) business development in collaboration with the multidisciplinary continent based team to review, approve, and finalize contract materials and onboarding with Home Management Companies (HMCs). Success in the position demands a driving focus on onboarding and sustaining Home Manage Companies for Homes & Villas leading to the creation of shareholder value and earnings, as well as a passion to champion new business opportunities in support of building brand equity and driving customer preference.
Build Continent Infrastructure
• Support Sr. Director and Director, Homes & Villas, International to create and manage processes for HVMI team to manage growing portfolio.
• Ensure continued communication and alignment with MI's brand team and continent discipline teams to leverage resources and implement relevant standards.
• Work with Sr. Director and Director, Homes & Villas, International (HVMI) to identify, initiate, and analyze potential partnerships.
• Support the coordination of all aspects of the development process internal to Marriott International, including prospecting/qualification, partner due diligence, market management and technical services representatives, requesting feasibility studies and pro forma valuations, and presenting the opportunity for approval by the appropriate Marriott committees.
• Support Sr. Director and Director's negotiations of partnership agreements with owner/owner's representatives.
• Perform other duties as appropriate.
Ideal candidate profile
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related major
• 3+ years of experience in partnership development and management, real estate / home rental development, property management, hotel industry or other relevant business experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
• Expert project management and organizational skills with a service mindset
• Mature, professional demeanor, capable of expressing confident, independent judgment
• Entrepreneurial mindset and experience
• Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.