Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts.
This highly acclaimed hotel is recognised as one of the leading Hotel & Country Clubs in the North of England. Worsley Park boasts an award winning, championship golf course along with the recently launched ‘Grill in The Park' restaurant, offering modern, fresh cuisine in a rustic setting.
Positioned as Manchester's Metropolitan Country Club, Worsley Park attracts a diverse business mix including weddings, large conference and groups, leisure and many sports teams. With great leisure facilities and spacious, well appointed guest rooms, modern food and beverage outlets and meeting spaces with a high focus on culinary excellence.
Worsley Park is located near to Manchester United Football Club, Media City UK, The Trafford Centre and the many cultural, shopping and social attractions of the city centre.
Ideal candidate profile
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club looking for a dynamic HR Coordinator to support the HR Director and HR Recruitment Officer with a variety of administrative and coordination duties.
This position will be contracted to 30 working hours per 5 day week.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and be able to prioritise their work load in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining confidentiality and a positive attitude.
· Preparing and issuing offer letters, new starter packs and contracts for all new starters;
· Conduct all necessary pre and post-employment checks, including but not limited to references, ensuring we are in receipt of Right to Work documentation for all employees and continually monitor the expiry of any statutory excuses;
· Ensure all on boarding paperwork is completed correctly and processed in a timely manner,
· Ensure that all new starters are booked on to, and delivering, the induction day training
· Facilitating the completion of all employee personal details changes, ensuring appropriate authorisation and processing necessary approvals and paperwork
· Ensure that where appropriate any people related queries or ER cases are efficiently and correctly recorded and escalated accordingly;
· Support with basic Employee Relation administration as and when required, including but not limited to disciplinary, appeal, grievance, welfare invite letters;
· Support with the coordination of Employee Relations meetings, including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and welfare meetings;
· Ensure that all employee data is maintained accurately and on a timely basis, including both paper and electronic personnel files and HR systems/Trackers etc.;
· Process all sickness absence, maternity/paternity and family friendly administration;
· Support with the coordination of any complex absence administration cases, including medical reports, occupational health referrals and long term sick cases;
· Ensure that all payroll documentation is processed and forwarded to the Payroll Department in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring strict compliance to deadlines;
· Complete any ad-hoc/regular reports/processes as necessary
· Support with any ad-hoc departmental projects
· Ensure effective communication both within the department and will all areas of the business;
· Excellent organisation skills
· Effective communication skills are essential, both written and verbal;
· Ability to prioritise and organise your workload effectively;
· Ability to build strong working relationships both internal and external to the department;
· To understand the impact and importance of the internal processes and associated time restraints;
· Attention to detail and accuracy along with a pride in your work presentation;
· Committed to your personal development;
· Previous HR administration is desirable.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.