Description de l'offre
Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel. Ideal for anyone who has the ambition to grow within the company and have the opportunity for career progression
At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
• Permanent Night Shift Job, no more changes.
• Responsible for the daily operation and to ensure a consistently high standard of guest service.
• Responsible for Information desk activities
• Identify the person to whom he/she is speaking, the subject of the request and direct the guest accordingly
Are you & do you have:
• A positive attitude and Ambitious
• A strong team player and well organized
• Likes new challenges and can work under pressure
• has Duty manager Background and Hotel experiance
• Strong administrative and time management skills
• Strong skills to manager staff and get the results desired
• Have Microsoft computer skills – Word, Excel
If you are looking for a career with an International chain hotel – Accor hotels is the place for the right person.
• Great personality – bubbly and enthusiastic
• Ideal for someone who wants to build a career with Accor hotels and start at Ibis Styles MacPherson
• Good customer service skills
• Has passion for hospitality and likes to work in a hotel environment
• Dedicated and committed to this role for 2 yrs.
• Accor hotels provide internal training for the right person with the right attitude.
• If you think you have the right mind-set – you can start your prospects by applying now
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point