Description de l'offre
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it's the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotels believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful. Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels. They feel connected to us through a shared concern for details. They enjoy feeling a part of our small, discrete, global tribe. In fact, the feeling of being among like-minded people is a significant part of the AC appeal.
We're looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with AC Hotels.
See where your journey can take you. At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet – and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, we're a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The impact you'll make
You are a bright mixologist who is always on the lookout for new beverage trends. When you are behind the bar, you create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting. You take pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions. When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
Required Experience and Education:
· Matric or equivalent
· 3-4 years working experience as a Mixologist/Bar Lead or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
· Computer literate: (Microsoft Office), MICROS
· Knowledge of a second language is advantageous
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
· Great storytelling skills
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
· Ability to work various shifts
· Knowledge of sanitation regulations
· Guide and lead the Bar Team to provide an excellent Guest service and experience.
· Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
· Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
· Complete opening duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools.
· Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. i.e stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
· Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables.
· Maintain cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
· Welcome guests
· Attend to tables
· Open, serve and prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Prepare garnishes
· Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
· Follow appropriate procedures for serving alcohol (e.g., TIPs (Training for Intervention Procedures), CARE (Control Alcohol Risks Effectively)).
· Notify management of maintenance repairs issues.
· Report any employee, guest, and/or vendor incidents and accidents to management and Loss Prevention at the time of the incident and/or accident.
· Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
· Refine and showcase your craft of creating cocktails.
· Educating customers on the drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.