Description de l'offre
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it's the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotels believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful. Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels. They feel connected to us through a shared concern for details. They enjoy feeling a part of our small, discrete, global tribe. In fact, the feeling of being among like-minded people is a significant part of the AC appeal.
We're looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with AC Hotels.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the successful incumbent is required to provide professional and excellent customer service by attending to all telephone calls timeously for both internal and external guest as well as to provide and maintain the quality and standards of the AC Hotel and in accordance with Marriott Policies and Procedures.
Required Experience & Qualifications
· A recognized Hospitality qualification would be advantageous
· At least 1- 2 years Call Centre experience within a Hotel environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft packages (MS Word , Excel ,Outlook )
· Working Knowledge in Opera PMS
· Available to work flexible working hours
· Good telephone etiquette
· Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls. Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls.
· Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required.
· Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
· Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction.
· Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest.
· Assist guests with accessing the internet.
· Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets.
· Follow all company policies and procedures;
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.