Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
Blue Orange offers exceptional dining with a wealth of international flavors to indulge in. Guests can sample tastes from around the world at more than 10 live cooking stations, including exquisite salads, seafood, sushi, roasts, tagines, grilled meat and fish, pasta, three rooms dedicated to magnificent desserts, and more! Blue Orange serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Enforce and monitor that all operational standards, as per our policies, SOP and quality measures are in place always.
· Support the Restaurant Manager to supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the outlet always and as assigned carry out monthly or more frequent walk-throughs with the respective engineering and housekeeping colleagues and follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment.
· Oversee the daily operation of the outlet and manage shifts effectively to assure a smooth and effective overall operation.
· Maintain a good relationship and steady communication with the Chef de Cuisine and his team, particularly during operation hours.
· Ensure that reservations are managed well within the outlet and seating capacities are effectively maximized.
· Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality by reviewing various service quality audit reports, guest comment cards and guest incident reports, and share observations and recommendations with the outlet manager.
· Follow all procedures, policies and practices about the accounting related requirements for F&B outlets.
· Oversee and maintain solid records of all Annual Leave and Public Holiday clearance and assure none are accumulated within the outlet.
· Support the Restaurant Manager in monitoring the monthly P&L and carry out regular detailed analysis of outlet related financial information.
· Assist the Restaurant Manager to plan and execute special promotional activities for the outlets and plan for festive season events related to the outlet.
· Observe the competition, current market and international trends, prices with the market and other new ideas and forward them to the Restaurant Manager.
· Attend and participate all required meetings as scheduled.
· Provide leadership, direction and support to all outlet colleagues at any time, particularly during the operation hours.
· Ensure that Westin grooming and appearance standards are implemented and maintained always to reflect an image of professionalism and care.
· Conduct counselling and disciplinary action as appropriate in accordance with Marriott International procedures. Support the Restaurant Manager in all operational and administrative aspects of the restaurant.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
To move into this position, you should have
· All day dining restaurant experience must be.
· Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service through own initiative and through driving and motivating the team accordingly.
· Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence. Outdoor work and fit to work 2 shifts (morning & evening)
· Familiar with restaurant point of sales and cashiering procedures.
· Well organized and possess a solid administrative capability.
· Proven ability to successfully support, motivate and lead a large and diverse team.
· Ability to organize large projects and events with guidance of the restaurant manager.
· Able to use documented performance management systems and handling disciplinary processes with guidance of the restaurant manager.
· Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
· Strong knowledge of HACCP preferred.
· Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in the relevant area of a 5* Property
· Excellent communication skills and good command of English language, Multiple language ability, an advantage
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.