EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for a Reservation Agent to join the team!
In this role you will be looking after reservations for Berners Tavern Restaurant.
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton, the award-winning Berners Tavern is a gastronomic gem in a truly breath-taking setting. We offer a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant, using the very best products in the British Isles. Berners Tavern Restaurant is a busy and high volume environment that can host up to 600 covers per day.
Our perfect Reservation agent will be a multitasking office based individual and the day to day responsibilities will be:
- Answering the phone in a timely and gracious manner
- Working in a busy environment
- Dealing with Restaurant bookings
- Responsible for ensuring every guest receives a personalised, unique original experience
- Dealing with systems such as Design My Night and OpenTable
- Replying to emails in a kind and sophisticated manner
- Processing payments
- Confirming bookings
- Dealing with complaints
- Liaising with departments within the hotel
The perfect Reservation Agent strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the bookings of the restaurant as well as ensuring efficient turn times are met.
We want to work with smiley, friendly people with curious minds and kind hearts. Entertainers, professionals, charmers, and characters are all welcome. We want people who fundamentally enjoy working in busy environments, working with others and seeing how good a time they can show guests.
Previous experience as a Restaurant Reservation Agent wins you extra points, but a can-do attitude and willingness to learn are essential.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, but you will also be offered:
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· Referral scheme (up to 500 GBP for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much more
· A platform to shine - we recognise and reward high talent
· Cycle to Work Scheme
EDITION Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION Hotel does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.