Société : LVMH
Secteur d'activités : Autres activités
As part of the development of online luxury fashion activities, LVMH is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to sit within a growing Sales & Marketing team and to support the overall growth strategy of a luxury fashion retailer. The right candidate will help drive brand awareness and innovation across global social platforms, and must have a keen interest in all things social media, solid writing experience, and an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will be involved in all levels of activities, juggling several projects at all times. If you aren't afraid of getting stuck in and willing to go the extra mile, read on!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role reports into the Brand Communications Manager.
- Support the Brand Communications Manager with implementation of social media strategy, from briefing to execution (including posting and scheduling), analysis, and reporting.
- Support with implementation of social strategies and campaigns across all active social media channels, fostering brand advocacy across key industry stakeholders and fan/follower base; implementing tactics to generate ongoing positive sentiment from the brand's community across platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams (particularly Marketing, Editorial and Customer Care) to ensure social media posting schedule is aligned with wider business activity, and all content is coherent with overall business strategy and tone of voice.
- Help conduct the production, delivery and approval system for all social media assets; ensure consistency in written copy and tone of voice across all content; proof-read all content before scheduling.
- Help identify and work with content partners, influencers, editors and stylists to increase brand visibility across social media channels; occasionally assist with VIP, celebrity and influencer dressing strategies.
- Occasionally handle shoot/gifting requests and sample trafficking.
- Brainstorm ideas for social media innovation (all thinking should be done with a creative hat on!)
- Help develop consistent reporting for the team and wider business, sharing key insights and making recommendations which support strategic needs and drive performance; develop reports covering all key territories, identifying relevant daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly insight-sharing frequency.
- Maintain and take ownership of social activity calendar detailing content which supports product uploads, events, collaborations, etc.
- Create competitor reports.
- Support with ad hoc requests; provide administrative support to department and wider organisation across various projects and day-to-day activity, as needed.