Société : Estates & Wines France
Secteur d'activités : Vins & Spiritueux
Estates & Wines, Moët Hennessy's Wine division, represents approximately 1000 people located in California, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, and China.
In every function (winemaking as well as back office positions: marketing, finance, HRM...), we are looking for international profiles.
Diversity, discovery and excellence are the key words for our super premium brands portfolio of sparkling and still wines.
Located in Paris, under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager, you will assist with the following missions:
International Marketing Programs
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and programs
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager, agencies and key markets in the development of activation tools, gifting, POSM development , etc
- Develop brand presentations, agency briefs and ensure adequate reporting
- Manage purchase orders, track and monitor marketing budget.
International Brand Communications
- Develop and update brand content and communications across internal & external touch points, including brand websites, internal portals and brand presentations
- Assist in development of digital brand communication tools (website and social media content) and their implementation
- Manage brand assets and media library (photo and video)
- Competitive watch and ongoing recording of all media reviews & clippings, consolidation and distribution of best press to internal & external audiences