Société : Estates & Wines France
Secteur d'activités : Vins & Spiritueux
HR Development Assistant
Estates & Wines, Moët Hennessy's Wine division, represents approximately 1000 people located in California, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, and China.
In every function (winemaking as well as back office positions: marketing, finance, HRM...), we are looking for international profiles.
Diversity, discovery and excellence are the key words for our premium brands portfolio of sparkling and still wines.
- Participate to the recruitment process for interns and VIE (job description, sourcing, phone interviews, interviews, negative answers, etc)
- Organize the logistic with managers for all interviews
- In charge of the administrative part: internship agreements, paperwork, etc
- Be the point of contact to Business France
- Manage recommended application
- Manage recruitment tools like LinkedIn, career website, job boards
- Manage Induction meetings for new comers Central Team
- Monitors & records leave of absence, expense claims, travel requests
- Is the point of contact for employees in Paris for all admin questions
- Logistics and administrative support for new recruits of Central Team
- Assist HRD and HR team in daily activities
- Staff cost analysis & reports
- Enroll employees
- Update database
- Participate to the choice of external providers
- Lead ad-hoc training requests when necessary
- Participate to HR projects with the team