Company : Parfums Christian Dior Orient
Business group : Perfumes & Cosmetics
The main responsibility is to provide an excellent service to the clients in terms of leadtime, availability, reactivity and follow up and include: follow-up of the daily Customer Service operations, stock management, forecasting and ordering process.
Job involves creation and follow up of customers' orders for basic/new products in relationship with the sales team and POSM dispatch in coordination with Marketing and Merchandising teams.
He/she is also responsible of the optimization of the related costs: freight, warehouse, etc.
As Data Analyst, he/she will have the responsibilities to produce a certain number of key Finance, Commercial, Marketing and Logistics Reports.
1) Customer Service:
- Daily ordering process.
- He will be responsible of the daily Out Of Stock (OOS) report and its weekly/monthly consolidated reports analysis. In this regard, he will be one of the key actors for the improvement of customer service level. He will closely follow up the shortages and take corrective actions accordingly.
- Prepare exhaustive launch opening order (including salable items, testers, POSM, gift, sampling or collaterals, etc...)
2) Replenishment and stock management
The objective is to guarantee products availability in the warehouse to get the best customer service level while maintaining a stock level below the target in terms of value and Days Of Inventory.
- Replenishment of basic items through the DRP process to ensure the correct placement of orders by analyzing the current level of stock on hand & in transit, the logistic strategy (stock parameters such as safety stock and lot size) and the sales forecasts.
- Replenishment of novelties based on the On Counter Date (OCD) and the retro planning, by correctly placing orders and by carrying out their follow up to guarantee the products availability in the stores on time and in full.
- He is involved in the definition of replenishment parameters (such as ABC Class, Lot size, Safety stock...) in close collaboration with the Regional Logistic Team based in Dubai.
- Optimize inbound freight charges by reducing the Air-Land ratio and complying with prepack carton/pallet ordering.
- Each month, the Forecast Planner has to deliver the Local Sales Forecasts for the basic saleable items on 12 rolling months: he organizes the Forecast Workshop with the Financial, Commercial and Marketing teams to focus especially on the forecasts for the fast movers / 3 following months.
- Provide regional sales forecasts of basic items for the 12 rolling months and focus especially on the 3 firsts.
- Prior the On Counter Date (OCD), provide sales forecasts of new products for the 3 first months of the launch.
4) Analyses & Reporting
- Prepare detailed sales performance results with breakdown per range, per sku, per market
- Develop monthly sell-out/Sell-in report per market & retailers, per range and per sku to sustain market intelligence
- Update on a monthly basis the product assortment list by retailers and coordinate communication internally and to market in collaboration with departments
- Elaborate assortment plan based on sales trend and discontinuation plan
- Monthly Sales Forecast Accuracy and other Forecasts KPIs
- PCD Doha Set of KPIs
- Monthly Balanced Scorecard to monitor performances versus yearly objectives
- Implement management by indicators using balanced scorecard to gather, follow-up and analyze KPIs such as Days Of Inventory (DOI) and Stock Level in value, total logistic costs control: freight charges, warehousing, insurance, Monthly forecasts accuracy vs. actual sales