Société : Sephora SA Siège Boulogne
Secteur d'activités : Distribution sélective
Key person supporting Head of EME Finance Controlling to run and improve the financials Actuals and Forecasts processes by delivering timely and accurate data, and by providing relevant and qualitative analysis.
Main Responsabilities :
- Manage EME reporting activities and team (3 direct reports)
- Animate and run efficiently all financial cycles: Actuals, Budget, Revised and Strategic plan.
- Manage the full financial calendar
- Issue instructions
- Support country finance teams to meet deadlines and targets
- Monitor deadline compliance and data quality
- In coordination with the Group finance teams, maintain and develop the EME controlling framework and tools.
- Deliver timely, accurate and reliable EME figures for published results and interim statements.
- Ensure an efficient controlling over Sephora Europe Holding costs and liaise with Operations Controlling departments to secure closing deadlines and quality of analysis.
- Prepare EME management books including relevant activity comments and deliver additional data insights and ad hoc analysis when needed to support management decisions.
- Present to EME CFO.
- Liaise actively the zone finance controllers in monitoring country performance and alert on any specific issues detected in the reporting stream
- Conduct finance processes and tools improvement project