Société : LVMH
Secteur d'activités : Autres activités
As part of the development of online luxury fashion activities, LVMH is looking for a Public Relations Assistant to sit within a growing Sales & Marketing team. Balancing quantitative and qualitative excellence, the successful candidate will be a brand champion for a luxury fashion retailer, helping to drive growth in core cities whilst developing global awareness across new and traditional media. The right candidate will have existing PR experience with an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will be involved in all levels of activities, juggling several projects at all times. If you are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile, read on!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role reports into the Brand Communications Manager.
- Support the Brand Communications Manager with development and implementation of PR strategy, from briefing to execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners and agencies to ensure the brand image is championed throughout all assets and communications.
- Collaborate with internal teams on Affiliations, Partnerships and Social Media to ensure relationships are maintained and commercially viable, and to guarantee alignment of objectives and implementation along the way.
- Assist with managing worldwide external press (including agencies), supporting individual market initiatives.
- Liaise day-to-day with external PR agencies to ensure they are up to date with all potential news stories; pitch and secure coverage in global outlets (focusing on key markets) for all relevant launches, exclusives, events, etc.
- Identify, work with, and help cultivate relationships with content partners, influencers, editors and stylists to increase brand visibility; assist with VIP, celebrity and influencer dressing strategies.
- Handle day-to-day shoot/gifting requests and sample trafficking in a timely fashion; oversee stock management, flagging any issues to ensure efficient flow of stock in and out of the business.
- Help manage the collateral/asset delivery and approval system both internally and externally (e.g. press releases, imagery, campaign collateral, etc.)
- Assist in the planning and execution of offline events, as relevant.
- Brainstorm ideas for client features, events and other initiatives.
- Provide consistent reporting to the business, sharing key insights and recommendations which support business needs and drive performance; develop reporting covering all key territories, identifying relevant daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly insight sharing frequency; work with wider Marketing team on analysis of coverage achieved in key territories.
- Update and manage media databases; create and maintain strategic calendar detailing activity to support launches, events, exclusives etc., to be shared with other internal departments and with all agencies, as relevant.
- Monitor and scan media/press coverage, create press clippings.
- Support with ad hoc requests, such as drafting awards submissions for all areas.
- Provide administrative support to department and wider organisation across various projects and day-to-day activity, as needed.