Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Liebherr Group, which employs approximately 44,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes Liebherr a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. Liebherr-Australia is responsible for selling and servicing earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. The company’s 20 hectare Head Office Complex boasts a national distribution centre and remanufacturing centre, with a state-of-the-art technical training centre due to open in April 2019.
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our purpose built Adelaide Branch located in Para Hills. Working as part of a team of6 you will be responsible for new machine builds, service and diagnostics works in the workshop and throughout metropolitan and regional SA.
· Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
· Major and minor services
· Maintenance and component replacements
· Fabrication and new machine builds as required
· Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
· Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
· Trade qualifications as a Diesel/Plant Mechanic
· Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
· Extensive experience working on Earthmoving, Construction and Material Handling machinery
· Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
· A current driver’s licence
· MR license and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
· Highly customer service focused
· Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr-Australia will provide specialised, and local in house training as required on our range of Liebherr equipment.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 18 January 2019
No agencies or third parties please.