**This role will be remote working until we move to our brand new, state of the art Head Office in Tolworth (expected June 2021) and will become flexible working with some Head Office and some home working available (optional)**
Are you a proactive, organised and flexible individual? Are you looking to further you career in a fast paced, dynamic environment? If so, look no further!
We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join the Promotions team. This department is instrumental in driving turnover for the business and as part of the Promotions team you will actively contribute to driving forward the department and directly impact every single store.
Cross departmental work sees you communicating with several other Lidl departments including, but not limited to, Buying, Supply Chain, Marketing (Advertising and PR Communications) and Merchandising.
What you'll do
· Managing several different projects or tasks and deadlines simultaneously
· Supporting the department with weekly implementation of promotional activities
· Set up and coordination of promotional weeks
· Working closely with Officers in the team to set up Limited Offers, Non-Food & Seasonal promotions
· Dealing with the stock allocation for our regional distribution centres
· Communicating and liaising with other departments such as Buying, Marketing and Regions
· Other ad hoc administrative tasks
What you'll need
· Well-organised with the ability to multitask and work to targets and defined deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Pro-active, approaching problems logically and calmly
· Positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other packages
· Excellent communication with the confidence and composure to liaise with internal departments
· An engaged team player
· A high degree of adaptability
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £22,000 to £26,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.