£22,000 up to £30,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
People are at the heart of everything we do. So looking after ours is really important to us. Our Personnel team take care of everyone at Lidl throughout their employee life cycle, join our team and you'll prove yourself a multitasking, super-efficient 'people person' from day one.
You'll be helping with applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more, in a fast-paced office where great communication is key. With new recruits joining our business all the time, there are always plenty of fresh challenges to keep you on your toes. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What you'll do
· Manage applications, interviews and our recruitment database
· Keep applicants updated by phone, letter and email
· Be the first contact for all external recruitment enquiries
· Coordinate interviews and conduct phone interviews
· Manage our internal applications, answering queries and recording all applications
· Help Payroll/HR teams organise assessment days
What you'll need
· Computer skills with Word, Excel and database experience
· Previous recruitment experience is a bonus
· A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
· A ‘can do’ attitude, able to get along with anyone
· A knack for multi-tasking and organisation
· Initiative and an eye for detail
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the ability to earn up to £30,000 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you’ll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.