Description de l'offre
Our Head Office Controlling Department is looking for a proactive, analytical and entrepreneurial individual to join our Controlling and the Lidl Plus team in conducting business intelligence / analytics, budget controlling, planning and reporting.
This is a unique opportunity to collaboratively work within the Controlling department and the Lidl Plus team to provide support and liaise with executive management, operational departments and international colleagues.
If you are confident communicator, have an accomplished managerial accounting background and your proven technical and organisational skills leave you standing out from the crowd, this may be the ideal position for you!
What you'll do
· Providing analysis of data for segmentation purposes and providing support on how to utilise the information
· Creation and regular review of planned budgets
· Management and ownership of the month end process including any potential accounting corrections, analysis and commentary
· Support the Lidl Plus team and the wider business in the building of any reports to ensure they are as dynamic and efficient as possible
· Building trackers to monitor project performance and customer engagement for any ad hoc marketing projects
· Management of all Lidl Plus reporting dashboards and tracking of KPI’s
· Create and distribute weekly / monthly reports to all stakeholders
· Media planning support to optimise investments and improve ROI
· Various ad hoc requests to share data analysis and consumer insights to Lidl Plus stakeholders
What you'll need
· Previous experience in a Data Analytics/Business Intelligence role
· Prior experience in presenting to senior management is essential
· Preferable experience of Marketing Business Partnering or working on Marketing projects
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence decisions at all levels of the organisation
· A confident and experienced presenter with the ability to remain calm under pressure
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills are a must: PowerPoint, Word and Excel / VBA skills
· Previous CRM experience is of advantage
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver accurate results
· A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude
· Ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
· An innovator rather than an administrator, who is able to deliver the final product in a quality fashion
· German skills are ideal but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £42,000 - £53,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.