£22,000 up to £30,000 per annum (pro rata) - Part time hours are between 10 - 30 hours. Full time hours are between 31 - 40 hours.
This isn’t 9-5. This is making the most of every day.
Our warehouses never stop running; 24 hours a day, our Warehouse Desk Clerks are essential in keeping us moving. Crunching the numbers and handling the constant flow of incoming and outgoing orders with speed and accuracy, co-operating closely with stores and suppliers.
If you join us, you'll be a key part of the team. Your initiative and attention to detail will help us supply every store, with the right products, right on time. When you make it your mission to help Lidl customers, anything can happen, at times you'll need to jump in and help to pick stock to get deliveries away on time. Other times you'll be reporting on the data you work with, using your insight to optimise the stocking process. Join an exciting global company, that’s growing year on year. Discover your potential with excellent training and development opportunities and build a career that’s a Lidl less ordinary.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete three exercises taking less than 20 minutes, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of our team. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview.
What you'll do
· Ensuring all orders are received, processed, picked and shipped.
· Help the Assistant Team Manager with preparing for shifts, maintaining databases, tracking order trends and inventory support.
· Control your areas of the warehouse, helping out when needed
· Work closely with drivers, pickers and warehouse managers
· Investigate order differences, liaise with supply chain teams and process driver documents.
What you'll need
· Previous administration experience, working in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word
· Great organisation, initiative and a sharp eye for detail
· Confident communication, fluent in spoken and written English
· Flexibility about work times, including early mornings or late nights
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary, so you can earn from £22,000 up to £30,000 (dependent on experience). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with discount on Lidl products, 30 days’ holiday, days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.