Working within our small and strong CSR team to support with telling our CSR story, actions and positions through a range of channels to priority stakeholders, including customers, employees and media.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering CSR communications plans for leading CSR programmes across the business as well as helping shape the communication strategy for CSR.
This role sits within the CSR Team, part of the wider Communications, within the business, particularly in division of CSR, with the aim to support the Communications, Marketing and Human Resources departments deliver a range of compelling and engaging CSR communications.
What you'll do
· Develop CSR communication strategies for Lidl GB, based on the overarching CSR strategy and through engagement with CSR specialists across the business, weighing the importance of various topics and considering cross-channel comms
· Support our Marketing department and agencies to deliver engaging and impactful CSR communications for our customers through our owned and above the line channels
· Develop and deliver compelling communications plan to engage and educate our employees on our CSR journey, progress and how CSR applies to different roles across the business
· Support our Corporate and Consumer Communications Teams in delivering effective proactive campaigns, aligned with the business’s CSR strategy, narrative and objectives
· Project management of overarching CSR communications plans and tracking execution, quality checks, material approvals and KPI setting, tracking and deliverables
· Working within the CSR team to strengthen existing programmes and explore future communication related communities, from healthy eating to plastic packaging
· Working with agencies, to support the communication elements of an engaging and inspiring Sustainability Reports for the business
What you'll need
· Proven track record in project managing and delivering impactful communications campaigns
· Adept in translating technical and challenging CSR data and information into easily digestible communications for a range of stakeholders
· Strong written and visual communication competence
· Solid understanding of CSR issues, trends and variety of stake-holders relevant to the retail sector
· Displays a personal passion and drive for sustainability
· Highly collaborative with experience working with varied departments and external agencies, managing multiple stakeholders
· Experience building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
· Ability to understand and analyse complex data
· German language skills are desirable but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £28,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.