We are Big on Quality, Big on the Big Shop and Big on ensuring our fantastic British products can be enjoyed in stores up and down the country as well as abroad! Come and join our vibrant and fast-paced Contract Administration Team, in charge of a variety of administrative processes relating to products negotiated by Lidl to be sold in the UK or exported across Europe and the US.
This is an ideal role for a positive, pro-active team player who thrives in a dynamic environment and will relish working under pressure.
What you'll do
· Inputting data into a bespoke contract writing system in order to issue contracts between Lidl and suppliers
· Directly sourcing and checking a variety of information relating to our products and suppliers
· Liaising with the Buying and internal Audit teams to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies
· Acting as first point of contact for suppliers and other Lidl countries
· Maintaining internal systems and databases in both English and German
What you'll need
· Self-motivated, able to work well in a team and independently within a high pressured environment
· Good command of the English and German language
· Confident using Microsoft Office Package including Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Well-organised with the ability to multitask and work to targets and strict deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· A high degree of adaptability
· A confident approach with excellent communication skills
· The ability and confidence to communicate effectively with colleagues across all levels of the business
· Excellent attention to detail
· Pro-active, approaching problems logically and calmly
· Highly computer literate
· Positive can-do attitude with a desire to learn
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £22,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.