£22,000 up to £30,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
With products flying off the shelves in our stores, our supply chain team are always moving. They make sure we've got the right stock in the right places to keep everyone happy.
You'll join a hard-working team responsible for managing supplies and deliveries, checking sales and minimising waste as you help keep every store perfectly stocked. Every day brings fresh challenges and tight deadlines – we'll make sure you’re always busy and thinking on your feet. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What you'll do
· Order and allocate stock so stores stay full of fresh supplies
· Manage suppliers to keep our deliveries on track
· Monitor sales, manage product availability, analyse orders for promotions and fresh produce
· Make sure daily date checks are carried out on products
· Check product and wastage data for potential issues
What you'll need
· Degree-level education or equivalent experience
· Office experience and computer skills, including spreadsheets
· Great communication skills
· An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
· Adaptability and a knack for beating deadlines
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the ability to earn up to £30,000 (dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you’ll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.