Description de l'offre
Licklist is the UK’s fastest growing marketplace for nightlife, connecting over 6,000 bars and nightclubs with our community of over 400k party-goers… We are looking for a Paid Social Media Intern to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be involved in managing content across all forms of social media.
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, proactive and committed. You need to be creative and an active social media user.
This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an essential role in the growth of an exciting company.
· Planning and publishing content across all social platforms, including writing copy that reflects the brand’s tone of voice
· Interacting and engaging with the online community to build positive relationships and brand awareness
· Researching influencers, audience, key words and trends
· Analyse and report data to improve performance and inform strategy
· Educating yourself on new developments within social platforms and how we can utilise them to drive engagement and downloads
Experience & Skills
· Exceptionally strong written and spoken English communication skills
· An aesthetic eye and excellent visual communication skills
· Be conversant with British culture
· Be commercially and results driven
· A deep understanding of social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube and Linkedin
· Experience managing and growing personal social accounts
· Be able to demonstrate your ability to increase no. followers and engagement
· Can source and enhance beautiful imagery that compels people to take action
· Experience managing and growing social accounts for a commercial business
· Experience creating and managing paid social ads
· Can create content using Adobe Photoshop
· An interest in nightlife and festivals
· Experience using Hootsuite
Salary is £500 per month basic plus interim performance related bonuses. This is a full-time remote based position which requires 1 weeks training at our London office and fortnightly meetings thereafter.
The internship will last 3 months with the potential of a permanent position thereafter.
If you are Interested and you think you have the correct skills and personality and would like to apply for this role, please hit the apply button below.