Description de l'offre
Leka London is offering a student work placement opportunity for a social media intern. This role is only open to students undertaking an internship as requirement of their course.
This is a small dynamic, fast growing business in the health, wellness, art & fashion. We are a small friendly team; therefore, you will experience a wide variety of challenging work that will be helpful in making you attractive to future employers, you must be committed and serious about this placement and able to offer 3-5 days per week for at least 3 months.
LeKa is an, exclusive members only club for health, wellness, art & fashion. Specialising in curating bespoke individual experiences, as well as social and interactive ones, bringing our likeminded collective together, growing a creative ecosystem.
A lifestyle curator for our members and an agent for our collaborators.
LeKa is a vibrant community encouraging growth and the sharing of ideas with a dynamic network of creatives; LeKa is about learning and knowledge. LeKa reflects the philosophy of its founder - Leila Karalic – a master hair technician and stylist whose life and work are inspired by a dynamic and eclectic circle of people from all walks of life.
LeKa offers tailor made experiences in an environment that is stylish and serene. Our specialists are handpicked and skilled in a range of diverse health, beauty and therapy practices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
LeKa is seeking a SOCIAL MEDIA intern to work with our team in our LeKa House.
Interns gain hands on experience in fields of Health, Wellness, Art & Fashion.
You will work within the LeKa home, working directly with clients and the collaborators.
• Planning and publishing content across all social platforms, including writing copy that reflects the brands tone of voice.
• Interacting and engaging with the online community to build a positive relationship and brand awareness
• Analyse and report data to improve performance and inform strategy
• Bring creativity and strategic thinking to all internal planning and brainstorming sessions
• Educating yourself on new developments with the social media platforms and how we can utilise them to drive engagement and sales
The IDEAL candidate:
• Be with a 45mins commute to ANGEL tube station
• Strong level of common sense and initiative
• Be lively, chatty and energised
• Have a fond interest in the topics surround health, wellness, arts & fashion
• A desire to develop a career in social media
• Willing to go the extra mile to deliver on objectives
• A meticulous eye for detail
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Exceptionally strong written and spoken English skills
• An aesthetic eye and excellent visual communication skills
• A deep understanding of social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, etc
• Experience managing and growing personal social accounts.
• Be able to demonstrate your ability to increase number of followers and engagement
• Can source and enhance beautiful imagery that speaks for the Leka ethos
• Experience managing and growing social accounts for commercial business
• Experience creating and managing paid social ads.
• Can create content using Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience & interest working in the hair/ holistic/ wellness /arts industries.
• Ability to work efficiently, productively & with good humour
• Hard work ethic
• Great communication skills
• Interest in engagement with clients
• Curiosity, enthusiasm, positive attitude & professionalism
*Paid Internship, salary dependent on candidate.
Please include a cover letter in your application. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.*