• Level 1 support – (telephone, voicemail, and email) defined as: answering calls for all stores.
• Create, properly document, categorize and close interaction
• Appropriately escalate interaction into an incident and assign to next level support as needed.
• Meet or exceed Service Level agreements (SLA)
• Broad understanding of ITIL framework as it applies to L Brands incident management
• Awareness and escalation of compliance and security related issues
• Possess general POS (Point of Sale) technology knowledge including: mobility, telecomm, WFM (workforce management)
• Responsible for identifying, reporting and escalating problem trends to next level support to track and resolve current and future problems.
• Initiate service calls with Vendors and provide follow-up
• Provide feedback on our centralized knowledgebase.
• Continue to remain educated through knowledgebase
• Utilizes current documentation to resolve incidents
• Utilize supplied WFM tools to manage personal schedules.
• Adheres to time and attendance guidelines
• Completion of required monthly Quality Monitoring Self Assessments
• Utilize Individual Scorecard weekly, monthly, and quarterly for self reviews
• Ability to provide valued, constructive quality peer to peer coaching
• Creation and execution of IDP / PPO / Mid Year / Performance Review / OLR profile / Career Management Profile for self
• Train cross functional partners when possible
• Identify continuous learning opportunities for own development (ie. Learning Manager, attend other meetings to gain insights, job shadowing)
• Participate and support AOS initiatives
• Continue to build skills
• Ability to continuously sit for multiple hours at a time
• Must be able to view/focus on a computer monitor for multiple hours at a time
• Must be able to clearly communicate in English
• 6-24 months related technical experience
• High School Diploma, GED
• Relevant coursework toward technical certification/degrees preferred
• Customer Service experience strongly preferred
• Retail background preferred
• Previous service desk experience preferred
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.