Primary Purpose: A Victoria’s Secret Brand Supervisor owns the total customer experience, culture, and sales performance of a single Victoria’s Secret business unit (Lingerie, PINK, and Beauty). The Brand Supervisor has a primary responsibility of delivering the individual brand story though bra journey dominance, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned business unit. Additionally, The Brand Supervisor supports coaching and developing Sales Associates to serve the customer as their top priority.
To perform this job effectively Brand Supervisors must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
· Facilitates select sales associate onboarding and training modules.
· Conducts 60/90 day touchbases for all newly hired sales associates on assigned team.
· Schedules and leads associate observations
· Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans.
· Tracks attendance of assigned team
· Leads and demonstrates the company values and L Brands Way behaviors within the store at all times.
· Executes business unit initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing)
· Sets direction for “Best at Bras” culture of business unit. Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to assigned team through bra journey execution, fitting room observations and building customer loyalty.
· Owns the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the business unit by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and execution.
· Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
· Maintains the updates floor plan and fixture block leveraging the Digital brand guide and fixture database.
· Gains business insight and takes action by reviewing business unit results daily, weekly, monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
· Takes initiative to understand the business unit and offer solutions on how the store can drive sales growth.
· Leads the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensures the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer. Owns 6-8 segments per week
· Spends 6-8 non-csl segments a week in business unit coaching sales associates, demonstrating selling behaviors, and providing feedback to CSL on customer experience.
· Has knowledge of all responsibilities of the Sales Associate and Sales Specialist role and is able to supervise and engage with the customer concurrently in order to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
· Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in, asset protection.
· Communicates with ASM and Brand Manager to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit.
· Works with SM and ASM to determine payroll management
· Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with assigned team to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
· Collaborates with peer Brand Supervisors to ensure seamless communications and execution of overall store results.
· Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned business unit to drive merchandise availability.
· Executes store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
· Follows Calendar of Assumption of role with discipline.
· Sales Growth (Likes)
· Payroll % to plan
· Best @ LL%
· £/FS Growth
· Sales Goals
· Stores Loyalty Programs: Email Capture Rate
· Internal Promotions
· Previous supervisory experience preferred
· Demonstrates business acumen with strong analytical skills
· Proven time management, prioritization and organisational skills
· Demonstrates ability to accurately observe and provide feedback
· Previous visual merchandising experience preferred
· Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
· Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
· Ability to stretch, bend and lift moderate weight
· Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours An equal opportunity employer, Victoria's Secret UK does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, colour, religion or belief, gender, nationality, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by UK law.