The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1 st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity . We want to bring beauty to all people . Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Active Cosmetics Division !You will mainly be responsible for the coordination of Division General Manager’s calendar and will be directly reporting to her.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Manage the calendar and coordinate daily, weekly, monthly, yearly internal/external meetings for the Division GM
· To be a main point of contact for Active Cosmetics Division and support necessary activities in order to ensure operational excellence
· Manage the daily incoming and outgoing calls and organize business travels for division employees
· Responsible for organizing events and big meetings for the teams
· SAP knowledge is a plus in order to managing division’s (PO) purchase orders
· Monitor budget and expenditure for the division
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· 4 years university degree
· Minimum 5 years of experience in related job assignment
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Advanced level of MS Office Applications
· Good communication and organizational skills
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development
Take a closer look at our worldhere !