Description de l'offre
· Responsible for filing and tracking international registrations for all L'Oreal American brands.
· Assists local affiliate staff with product registrations when necessary.
· Manages correspondence with international regulatory coordinators and country Scientific Directions.
· Provide regulatory support to R&I labs.
· Create and maintain registration dossiers for L'Oreal American brands.
· Manage, prepare, and track country registration requirements and collaborate with registration coordinators in countries.
· Develop expertise and knowledge of international cosmetic registration regulations.
· Work with laboratories to communicate the regulatory/registration requirements.
· Manage the priorities and meet business timelines.
· Is able to trouble shoot and propose possible solutions to management.
· Fill product information sheets for distributors.
· Work on assigned projects and meet deadlines.
· Advises laboratories on appropriate strategies of international regulations related to their products.
· Define and implement improvements to L'Oreal International Registration process
· Provide regulatory support to R&I labs
· Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering. Knowledge in Chemistry is preferred.
· 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, good knowledge of general IT system/databases
· Good project management skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact successfully with all levels of personnel within R&I and with other divisions and departments.
· Solid oral and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.