Description de l'offre
Urban Decay Cosmetics is seeking an energetic, sales-driven, Sales Executive to join our team in Orlando, FL.
A Sales Executive drives sales revenue to exceed budget by developing direct reports, and influencing store associates while cultivating strong account relationships. When in-store mentor and develop when selling side-by-side with the team.
· Ability to recruit, hire and train successful sales people and Urban Decay Field Staff that fit the brand image and culture. On a day-to-day basis train and motivate the Field Staff and Account Personnel to meet and exceed sales budgets through: education, coaching, teaching and strong follow-through.
· When in-store, mentor and develop when selling side-by-side with the team. Lead by example when demonstrating product, building a sale, maintaining cleanliness standards, respecting store standards, following policies and procedures and applying make-up.
· Build and maintain store management relationships through consistent communication through the Account's store personnel, including: Store Managers, Regional Managers and Department Managers. Conduct seasonal Store Manager meetings in key doors to establish strategy by season.
· Work with team to manage their time & set business priorities. Time management planning as exhibited through Outlook calendar scheduling. This establishes clear door visit priorities through the call cycle, so that once planned and reviewed there are minimal changes. Sales Executives must ensure their team is well organized when managing their time and planning their schedule.
· After partnering with Area Sales Manager, schedule and lead in-store events by planning and driving the event while teaching and coaching the team.
· On a weekly basis, review and analyze monthly and quarterly budget achievement by Sales Associate for the prior week's business to reinforce achievement by door compared to budget, last year and comp goals. Partner with Area Sales Manager to establish a plan by door & by either Field Staff and/or Sales Associate to exceed / achieve budget.
· Communicate and/or reinforce information from the company to direct reports, so that information is received by the team in both an accurate and timely fashion.
· Coach direct reports to teach and train their teams to be successful when working with all retail partner levels as well all levels within the Company. Teach and coach direct reports in hiring the right people, providing motivating trainings, planning and executing successful events, selling product, building the sale and applying make-up.
· Present and train team on new products each quarterly basis. While being informative these meetings are also motivational.
· Make deadlines for all requests including but not limited to: calendars (as outlined by account), expense reports and event recaps. Complete follow through as committed and agreed with the Retailer and Team.
· Communicate fact-based human resource concerns and issues to the Area Sales Manager in a timely manner and follow through as agreed.
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with the needs of the business. Other duties maybe assigned as required.
· Passion for Urban Decay
· Aspiration for people in coaching & elevating them to sell
· Passion for product
· Desire for selling
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
· Excellent make-up application and artistry skills
· Great verbal communication skills, strong written communication skills
· Excellent ability to be a team player and to evolve into a leader
· Consistent time management and prioritization skills
· Outstanding coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
· Duties may require travel and overnight stay
· Light lifting (less than 40 pounds)
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
· Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
· 2 years' experience in coaching, managing and leading sales people
· Valid Driver's License
· Microsoft Suite; specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
· Intuitive ability to use an iPhone
· Internet Savvy
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While we've grown like crazy since then, we haven't stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry's bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
Urban Decay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.