KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
· Scheduling appointments in order to visit doctors (general practitioners, specialists or hospital doctors) to introduce them to the brand / products to encourage prescription thereof
· Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests
· Draw attention to the products advantages, medical instructions for use and dosages
· Provide the supporting technical/scientific documentation
· Represent the brand at professional medical events (conferences, CME, congresses,…)
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
Medical detailing skills
· Targeting and segmentation follow-up
· Builds an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
· Treat objections, obtains prescriptions
· Creates and updates the physicians file
· Knows skin and hair physio pathologies and the medical environment
· Knows our products and competition (formulas and patients benefits)
· Develops one’s local medical network
· Knows regulatory constraints
· Experience in the esthetic medical field
Entrepreneurship on one’s territory
· Analyzes key performance indicators on one’s territory
· Implements and adjusts sectorial action plan
· Interact with the sales and training reps and build synergies
· Develops Rx counter training in the point of sales
Collaborative brand & team building
· Develops competitive intelligence
· Focuses on brand must have projects according to the country strategy
· Participate in prospective task forces
· Master degree
· DU/FR +ENG
· Proven medical sales experience.
· Affinity with esthetic
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Valid driver's license.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Persuasive and resilient.
· Good knowledge of esthetic Protocols
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.