Description de l'offre
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Consumer Market Insights function for the position of Data Analyst . In this individual contributor role, you will collect, organize and interpret data and ensure data quality and retention. You should have2-3 years’ work experience in data analytics/similar fields, exposure to online/e-commerce data platforms is a plus.The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
· You willdeliver actionable insights based on data largely related (but not limited) to ecommerce business performance
· You will compile data from various ad hoc and regularized data sources eg., online dashboards, client data portals, etc. to generate reports and analytical insights
· You will design and set up reporting processes
· You will design and monitor key metrics related to online/ other sales performance, eg. basket size, ticket size, etc.
· You will use statistical analytical and statistical methods to deliver actionable business insights for e-commerce channel (primarily)
· Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel, VBA, etc.
· Strong analytical & numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating metrics, etc.
· Ability to liaise with different business functions
· Strong communication skills
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R)
· Demonstrated experience in decomposing complex data, identifying data relationships, data patterns in the data sourced from sources
· Demonstrated ability to produce visualizations and detailed analysis
· Exposure to data visualization tool Tableau/Power BI or other similar tools
· Internal Interactions include Sales (mainly E-commerce), Marketing & Digital Managers
· External Interaction s include E-commerce Client Partners & Research agency partners
· Masters’ degree in Economics / Statistics / MBA
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.