Description de l'offre
Assistant Manager Marketing - SEED PHYTONUTRIENTS
Supervisor Title: “Brand Farmhand” (VP)
Location: Doylestown, PA
· We are especially consumer/customer centric.
· We joined this team because we are creative, driven and passionate with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
· We are a “Roll up your sleeves” team with a strong drive to win, even in challenging circumstances. “Everything is your job at SEED PHYTONUTRIENTS”.
· We win with few resources as an “Indie” start-up brand funded by L'Oréal.
· We are committed to the L'Oréal Sharing Beauty With All mission.
· We personally subscribe to a sustainable lifestyle and are sure we have a responsibility to lead from within by example.
· We love spending time in the fresh country air getting close to everyone in the value chain including our farmers, vendors, retailer partners and the local community in Bucks Co., PA.
· “We are desperate to find ways to say ‘Yes!'”.
Plays a key role in the development, implementation and presentation of the individual brand. Implements marketing strategy including launch plans and promotional calendars, retailer executions while controlling costs and managing profits and loss. Works closely with marketing management to create, develop, execute, and evaluate new product launches and promotional marketing programs to support the brand.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous marketing experience
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
· Marketing Development and Services:
• Develop forecast proposals for new products/sku's as well as revised forecasts for existing businesses affected by launch
• Prepare and maintain accurate files on ongoing projects, keep abreast of all timetables for new product launches and ensure that deadlines are met in a timely manner; identify potential problems
• Develop applications of brand strategy
• Initiate new Marketing proposals and drive development with Creative group
• Develop/issue creative fact sheets on new projects
• Ensure that Creative is aware of all copy/package direction, providing components, working copy, etc.
• Drive display development, focusing on marketing objectives
• Review all copy submissions
• Ensure art mechanicals are accurate for content, and that they are released on time
• Monitor the accuracy of final copy/art mechanicals.
3. Special Events:
• Work closely with brand/sales team/all necessary departments to assist in development of all in-store events, outlining objectives and budgets
• Ensure that all launch requirements are met
• Follow-up on all results
• Ensure that marketing is aware of latest spending estimates
4. Sales Reporting Responsibilities:
• Complete knowledge of unit/dollar volume for each product within brand responsibility - both retail and net
• Work with head of sales to develop retailer specific marketing plans to drive business
5. New Products:
• Assist VP in the ideation of new product by providing trend, market, pricing, and competitive business analysis
• Manage product development timeline from formula submission to in market date
• Track net shipment performance of all new items for 6 months after launch
• Issue post-launch status reports to ensure that all launch commitments and backup orders are met
• Prepare quarterly brand review and new products vs. basic business review as required
• Track retail sell-thru of all launches for the first 12 weeks plus key products and categories on an ongoing basis
6. Additional responsibilities:
• Work with VP to recommend strategic retail pricing for new products; recommend price increases for existing products
• Prepare Competitive Pricing Review of all product segments and major prestige brands bi-annually
• Maintain files of key competitive sampling vehicles/programs and competitive advertising and samples of new products as it applies to business segments
• Retailer visits on an ongoing basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.