Sr Specialist, UX Designer
Description de l'offre
Sr Specialist, UX Designer
35573 - 43
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Specialist in Technology Enablement for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Visual and UX design of enterprise, consumer and internal digital experiences
· Translate user research and business requirements visual, workflow and service related design solutions
· Execute data visualizations, pattern and style libraries and moodboards to convey consistency and direction
· Participate in design research efforts; Ensure solutions are rooted in real-world needs and deliver functionality that delight and drive adoption
· Present and defend the value of the team's design solution to client stakeholders through storytelling in a way that inspires confidence and drives approval
· Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of Strategists, Designers, Developers, and subject matter leads as well as collaborate with a community of creatives to improve our combined skills, processes and delivery
· A minimum of three years of experience in user experience design, digital product/service design, or other forms of human-centered design
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Client-facing consulting/agency experience (spanning consumer, enterprise or professional services)
· Expert-level proficiency in current execution tools and processes such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, Lean, Design Thinking, and Agile
· Strong design portfolio, demonstrating problem solving and an impeccable attention to detail as well as passion and dedication to craft, a willingness to be collaborative, an ability to remain flexible and optimistic
· Proficient storytelling skills (oral, written, and visual) with the ability to inspire, educate and persuade
· Willing to travel 50 to 80% as needed for client visits and firm meetings
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.